Our growing team is always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional new members. We offer a fun and dynamic work force with competitive pay and additional incentives such as bonus structures. Benefits are available to those who work an average of 30 hours/week after the initial 90 days of employment, and include:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Colonial Life Insurance
- Legal Shield
SEARCH FOR OPENINGS/APPLY ONLINE
NORCAL Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please email: email@example.com.
Applications may be sent to:
6761 Sierra Ct. Ste. G
Dublin, CA 94568
- Contra Costa
- El Dorado
- San Francisco
- San Joaquin
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
At NORCAL, we believe the key to delivering great services is achieved by investing in our team members and creating a culture of inclusiveness, partnership, and community. Here are a few great reasons to work for NORCAL:
- We value our employees–in fact, our first core value is “Prioritize our team.”
- Work in your own backyard–we boast a huge footprint with multiple stations across Northern California.
- Work with the best and most innovative equipment–100% power cots, new ambulances with power load, and more!
- Grow your career–lead, supervisor, manager, and director positions are available.
- Schedule flexibility–morning, afternoon, night and weekend shifts are available, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Community–we participate in local events and celebrate our success together with company-wide outings and get-togethers.
- Competitive package-best starting pay rate for EMT’s in the SF Bay Area plus bonus opportunities and benefits.
Want to learn more? Read the NORCAL Ambulance story, here.