Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs)$15.00 – $17.00 PER HOUR + CALL BONUSES
ATTENTION!! WE ARE HIRING IN ALL OF THE EAST BAY!!!
NORCAL Ambulanceis growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport. NORCAL Ambulance is leading the way with the best EMT starting rate of $15/hr., and the best equipment available to provide our staff with the safest working conditions.
VIEW OUR COMPANY:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NORCALambulance/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/norcal-ambulance/
Why work with us?
1.Base pay of $15.00 per hour dependent upon experience, plus call bonus structure for every call
2.Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Legal Shield benefits
3.Uniforms and regular schedules provided
5.Full-time and part-time positions available
6.8-hour, 10-hour, 12-hour, and 24-hour shifts
- Clean driving record with no suspensions and no points in the last 5 years
- Licensed EMT in California prior to NORCAL company orientation/training
- Reliable transportation and the ability to work from all of our stations
- 18 years old or older
Apply online at:
You must provide the following certifications to complete your application:
- Current EMT Certification (not NREMT)
- AHA CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver’s License
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- DMV H6 Motor Vehicle Report (not the online version)
- Complete ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, & AWR-160
Contact Austin Payne: 916-545-4907 He will personally help you get a job
Required documents can be sent to HR Fax#:925.452.8748
NORCAL Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only–no recruiters.
Do NOT contact NORCAL with unsolicited services or offers.