Salary: $18.00 /hour
Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring a_ Training Coordinator_$18.00 PER HOUR + Benefits
NORCAL Ambulanceis growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport.
Basic Functions: To assist the training department in the coordination and facilitation of systems, training events to assist the training department in the coordination and facilitation of systems, training events and trainee tracking.
- Review training plan weekly with Training Department and coordinate resources for
- Organize facilities; acquire training presentations, material, and equipment prior to event.
- Assist with production day of training events, focusing on time management, agenda planning, and resource allocation.
- Reach out to trainees to deliver any preparatory information required, in collaboration with other departments as needed.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Propose ideas to improve organization and event quality.
- Coordinate with Departments for proper advertising of events.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Maintain files and lesson plans for each event.
- Other Training Duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Customer Service Time Management
- Written Communication Self-Motivated Organization
- Technical Communication Computer Literacy Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently Strong follow up skills
Apply online at:http://norcalambulance.com/