Join our team! NORCAL Ambulanceis hiring a Recruiter!
NORCAL Ambulanceis growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport.
Our Livermore office is an advantageous location for a host of different reasons! Easy commuting from highways 80, 580, 680 and 880, great places to grab a bite to eat (Fresh millions or Whole Foods) on lunch, and a fantastic work environment! The best part of this office however is the awesome team that we have working hard each day to help aid the community and make our company grow. Put in your application today and we will start the dialogue about getting you hired!
- Manage full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, engaging, interviewing, qualifying, and closing candidates.
- Act as a business partner to hiring managers by understanding hiring needs and
goals inside out, by building compelling job profiles, and by sharing actionable feedback and best practices.
- Regular review, restructuring and monitoring of On-Boarding Process based on business needs
- Review resumes and schedule and perform initial phone conversations with candidates
- Schedule interviews with Hiring Managers/Area Supervisors and follow up on results
- Post jobs on approved internal and external job boards
- Review and ensure job descriptions are current for positing
- Prepare weekly updates on open positions
- Preparation of offer letters and tracking of status or returned documentation
- Own the candidate relationship by keeping the candidate engaged and informed throughout the recruiting process.
- Work seamlessly with external recruiters and agencies when needed.
- Represent NORCAL Ambulance’s mission statement and core values to candidates with authenticity and professionalism.
- Provide results in a metrics-driven environment.
- Oversee all recruitment and on-boarding personnel and processes
- Other administrative duties as required
- Oral & Written Communication
- Customer Service/Relations
- Self Motivated
- Computer Literacy
- Reading Presentation
- Technical Communication Organization
- Strong Work Ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Typing Confidentiality