San Mateo, CA
Salary: $15.75 to $17.00 /hour
Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs)$15.75 – $17.00 PER HOUR + CALL BONUSES
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS !!!!!!
Must be 18 years of age or older
NORCAL Ambulance is growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport. NORCAL Ambulance is leading the way with the best equipment available to provide our staff with the safest working conditions.
You must provide the following certifications to complete your application:
- Current EMT Certification (not NREMT)
- AHA CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver’s License
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- DMV K4 Motor Vehicle Report (not the online version)
- Complete ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, Hazmat FRO; AWR-160
Required documents can be sent to HR Fax#:925.452.8748