Foster City, CA
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring a Field Supervisor. $20.00 PER HOUR + BENEFITS!!
NORCAL Ambulance Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport.
Our FOSTER CITY station is an advantageous location for a host of different reasons! Easy commuting from highways 101, 280 and 92, skilled team members who are passionate about sharing their knowledge of EMS and NORCAL Ambulance, great places to grab a Coffee (Nini’s Coffee and Breakfast) between calls, and comfortable places to sleep on overnight shifts. The best part of this station however is the awesome team that we have working hard each day to aid the community and make our company grow. Put in your application today and we will start the dialogue about getting you hired!
Basic Functions: Ensure operations are running smoothly through various tasks.
1. All responsibilities listed in the Lead FTO and Station Officer job descriptions.
2. Be an active role model for all field employees at all times.
3. Reviewing and auditing PCRs; speaking with crews about proper documentation.
Developing and implementing personal improvement plans for repeat offenders.
4. Handling the employee driver training, CCT Trainings, orientation trainings and
skills training for all new hires and current employees.
5. Training new FTO’s, supervise and coordinate FTO program.
6. Monitor probationary employees and evaluations.
7. Ordering supplies for stations and units.
8. Organize and handle unit inspections and annual CHP inspections.
9. Organize and coordinate county EMS renewals and inspections.
10. Organize company-wide vehicle maintenance.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication
- Customer Relations
- Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Lifting to 100 pounds
- Problem Solving