Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring an Accounts Receivable Supervisor!
NORCAL Ambulance is growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport.
Our Livermore office is an advantageous location for a host of different reasons! Easy commuting from highways 80, 580, 680 and 880, great places to grab a bite to eat (Fresh millions or Whole Foods) on lunch, and a fantastic work environment! The best part of this office however is the awesome team that we have working hard each day to help aid the community and make our company grow. Put in your application today and we will start the dialogue about getting you hired!
- Initiate hiring process for qualified candidates including: conducting phone interviews,
- scheduling live interviews, and report to Manager candidates not chosen and those to schedule final interview with Manager.
- Maintain functional ability and flow in the daily operations of the department
- Carry out department training responsibilities in accordance with company policy and applicable laws and regulations
- Provide daily direction and support for Billing Specialists
- Prepare, assign, and monitor all billing projects
- Work in coordination with:
- Posting and Balancing Lead on trends reported
- Leads and management for staffing levels
- Billing Manager to complete monthly facility invoicing
- Billing Manager on agenda items regarding monthly close of period
- Collections Supervisor for actions on payment or denial trending
- Reports all billing trends to Billing Manager such as issues, updates, improvements, etc
- Reports all disciplinary or policy violations to Billing Manager for coordination of employee files
- Maintain compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, Medicare and Medi-Cal
- Establish and maintain a courteous and professional attitude with all appropriate
- managers, co-workers, payers, clients and their patients
- Demonstrate and support the Core Values of NORCAL Ambulance
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent management skills
- Friendly personality, polite disposition – computer proficiency
- Maintain quality under pressure – multi-tasking skills
- Listening ability – speed typing (approx. 40 wpm)
- Specialty knowledge with Medicare, Medi-Cal, HMO’s and PPO’s and billing cycle
- Knowledge and experience with insurance appeals and denials
- HIPAA Regulations
Please apply via Indeedor online at: www.norcalambulance.com